Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Final Props


Ok, I hate the quality of this photo, but I can replace it when my camera is fixed. But it gives you an idea of my finished props as a collection. I really like the basket idea, and wish I had time to fill it further, and perhaps experiment with other techniques to make food props with. However I think it will look good in a photo-shoot, depicting civilian life during the First World War. I think that the flag and teddy look really well aged, and hopefully look authentic. I wish I could have taken more time over the teddy, it looks ok in this photo, but I don't like it in reality. if I were to do it again I would follow a tried and tested pattern for a more professional look. I also planned to make cigarettes. I have started to distress a cigarette tin, but didn't have time to finish it, which I am really annoyed at. I will include it anyway, but I hope I have time to finish it at a later date and add to the project. I don't know if it was a case of being too ambitious for the time given, or lack of organisation - Perhaps Both! But I am pleased that I have produced a mixture of props, both from scratch and ones that I have adapted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment